Four Burner (Hob) Commercial Induction Range
Models: MC14004-200 / MC14004-400 / MC17004-200 / MC17004-400
The line of heavy duty, three phase commercial induction ranges by CookTek® is designed to fit seamlessly into any existing workspace, provide significant energy cost savings, improve the working environment, and deliver a superior, more precise cooking experience.
The Four Burner (Hob) Induction Modular Range was designed, built and tested to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen restaurant environment. The glass-ceramic top is thicker than usual and each burner is modular, so that if there is a problem with one cooking position, the others are unaffected. Field service is easy, as the top pops open like the hood of a car and a module can be replaced within minutes. The chassis features overbuilt legs and hefty cast metal control knobs, making it look, feel and perform just right for professional cooks.
Features & Benefits
- Square coils make one large heating surface, allowing you to create hot and cool zones.
- 208VAC 3PH or 400VAC 3 PH versions.
- Available in 3500 watts per burner - equivalent to 31,000 BTU per burner.
- 0-10 Power settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via single rotary knob.
- Control each burner independently.
- Cord and plug not included.
- Crisp, clean red LED bar-graph display shows power level for each burner (hob).
- Faster than gas. Induction heats the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- ETL certified, NSF and CE approved.