Four-Burner Induction Range
Models: MC14004-200 / MC14004-400 / MC17004-200 / MC17004-400
The line of heavy duty, three phase commercial induction ranges by CookTek is designed to fit seamlessly into any existing workspace, provide significant energy cost savings, improve the working environment, and deliver a superior, more precise cooking experience.
The Four-Burner Induction Range was designed, built and tested to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen restaurant environment. The glass-ceramic top is thicker than usual and each burner is modular, so that if there is a problem with one cooking position, the others are unaffected. Field service is easy, as the top pops open like the hood of a car and a module can be replaced within minutes. The chassis features overbuilt legs and hefty cast metal control knobs, making it look, feel and perform just right for professional cooks.
Features & Benefits
- Square coils make one large heating surface, allowing you to create hot and cool zones.
- 208VAC 3PH or 400VAC 3 PH versions.
- Available in 3500 watts per burner - equivalent to 31,000 BTU per burner.
- 0-10 Power settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via single rotary knob.
- Control each burner independently.
- Cord and plug not included.
- Crisp, clean red LED bar-graph display shows power level for each burner (hob).
- Faster than gas. Induction heats the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- ETL certified, NSF and CE approved.