OmeletBuster Double Burner Induction Cooktop
Models: MC0902S-100, MC1202S-200
CookTek's new OmeletBuster double burner induction cooktop will revolutionize breakfast egg stations. At 1800 or 2400 watts total (depending on model), only one electrical circuit is required, yet there is enough power in each burner to cook a three-egg omelet in ninety seconds!
While designed with the egg station in mind, the OmeletBuster can tackle other individual serving display cooking tasks as well, such as stir-fry or pasta dishes. The compact design makes it ideal for temporary cooking stations. Spills don't burn on and there are no sharp corners for dirt to build up so clean up is simple. The unit is lightweight for easy transportation and storage.
The OmeletBuster comes complete with two high-quality 8"(203mm) aluminized steel saute pans. It is a complete application solution. You'll never see another breakfast station like it!
Features & Benefits
- Two induction burners on a single circuit
- Rugged molded housing and tempered glass cooking surfaces for easy cleaning
- Stylish black finished housing
- Compact, lightweight design (10lbs/4.6kg)
- Easy to store
- Individual controls for each burner
- 900 watts per burner on 120V model
- 1200 watts per burner on 240V model
- ETL, NSF, CE certified
- Three year limited parts and labor warranty
- Manufactured in the USA