Standard Drop-In Single Burner Induction Cooktop
Models: MCD1500 / MCD1800 / MCD2500 / MCD3000 / MCD3500
There is no better choice for professional chefs than the classic CookTek single drop-in cooktop. This series delivers unparalleled performance and incredible value. These CookTek induction cooktops are designed and built in the USA, like all of our products, and are engineered to survive and thrive in the world’s most demanding commercial kitchen and foodservice operating environments. With simple, intuitive one knob and one button control, these single drop-in cooktops are fast, safe, clean, reliable and extremely easy to use.
Features & Benefits
- Five models / five levels of power with over two voltages to choose from.
- 100-120VAC and 200-240VAC versions.
- Worldwide plug options for 200-240VAC models.
- 0-20 Power settings or 80°F - 500°F (30°C - 260°C) temperature settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via single rotary knob and one button.
- Crisp, clean red LED display shows power level or temperature.
- Faster than gas. Induction applies heat to the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. Induction cooking means no flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat creates a significantly cooler and more comfortable cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- Entela certified, NSF and CE approved.