Standard Single Countertop Induction Cooktop
Models: MC1500 / MC1800 / MC2500 / MC3000 / MC3500
For the true cooking professional, there is no better choice the classic CookTek single countertop cooktop, which delivers state of the art performance along with unmatched value for the money. Like all CookTek products, these commercial, portable induction cooktops are designed and built in the USA to stand up to the world’s toughest commercial foodservice operating challenges. Using simple one knob and one button control, the single countertop cooktop is fast, safe, clean, reliable and extremely easy to use.
Features & Benefits
- Five models / five levels of power with over two voltages to choose from.
- 100-120VAC and 200-240VAC versions.
- Worldwide plug options for 200-240VAC models.
- 0-20 Power settings or 80°F - 500°F (30°C - 260°C) temperature settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via single rotary knob and one button.
- Crisp, clean, red LED display displays power level or temperature.
- Dramatically faster than gas. Induction technology applies heat directly to the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills stay cool, too.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
- More economical and sustainable. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient – far superior to gas and electric. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- Entela certified, NSF and CE approved.