Standard Double Drop-In Induction Cooktop
Models: MCD2502F / MCD2502S / MCD3002F / MCD3002S / MCD3502F / MCD3502S
The natural choice for cooking professionals, the classic CookTek double drop-in cooktop offers outstanding performance and value for the money. These CookTek commercial induction cooktops are designed and built in the USA to survive and thrive in the world’s toughest commercial foodservice operating environments. With simple one knob and one button control, the MC series double drop-in cooktop is fast, safe, clean, reliable and extremely easy to use.
Features & Benefits
- Six models / three levels of power, front to back or side by side orientation.
- Power rating is per position (i.e. MC2502F offers 2,500 watts per burner).
- 200-240VAC only. Worldwide plug options.
- 0-20 Power settings or 80°F - 500°F (30°C - 260°C) temperature settings.
- Simple, familiar-feel control via single rotary knob and one button.
- Crisp, clean red LED displays show power level or temperature per burner.
- Faster than gas. Induction heats the pan, not the air or the unit itself.
- Safer. No flames, hot coil or other radiant heat source.
- Cleaner. Because the surface remains cool, spills don’t burn on.
- Cooler. No flame or radiant heat means a much cooler cooking environment.
- Cheaper. Induction cooking is over 90% efficient. Heat the food, not the kitchen!
- Entela certified, NSF and CE approved.