SinAqua™ Waterless Induction Buffet Warmer
Models: IHW061-22 / IHW061-24 / IHW062-22 / IHW062-24 / IHW061-34 / IHW062-34 / IHW061-64 / IHW062-64 / IHW061-36 / IHW062-36 / IHW061-66 / IHW062-66
CookTek's SinAqua™ induction food warmer eliminates water without compromising food quality. In fact, it improves it. At the same time, total energy consumption is cut by half or more!
The SinAqua™ was designed to accommodate Gastornorm or standard hotel pans - either one 1/1, two 1/2, three 1/3, or six 1/6. The system works with any standard magnetic pan, including 18/8 (300 series) stainless steel pans which have been stamped (cold worked) during manufacture.
Three fixed depths are available - IHW06x-22 is 2.5" (64mm) deep; IHW06x-24, IHW06x-34, and IHW06x-64 are 4" (100mm) deep; and IHW06x-36 and IHW06x-66 are 6" (152mm) deep. Different depths should not be mixed in the same application, as pan contact with the unit's temperature sensor is required.
Features & Benefits
- Holds food in the safe zone without messy water baths
- Spring-loaded sealed temperature sensor ensures pan contact temperature measurement
- Two or three individual induction zones (depending on model) with independent controls for each zone
- Drops in to simple rectangular cut-out in counter top of your choice - stone, stainless steel, wood, etc.
- Automatic timer commences when pan is inserted into the well. Hold time is user selectable. Display flashes when hold time has expired. Timer can be turned on or off.
- Simple, clear controls - two per well (front/back)
- Four preset temperatures. More accessible with simple key sequence
- Lock function to avoid unwanted changes
- Available in 100-130VAC or 200-240VAC
- 650 watts per induction zone (1.3kW per unit) on two-sensor wells - energy efficient units usually runs at 200-300 watts per zone
- 600 watts per induction zone (1.8kW per unit) on three- and six-sensor wells